Is Organic Shampoo Better for Your Hair?
When you’re trying to decide on a shampoo to use in your hair, of course the most important thing to consider is whether or not it’s good for your hair. And, when you want shampoo that is good for your hair, you want the shampoo that’s going to be the best possible. Because of this, when people are considering organic shampoo, they often wonder whether or not organic shampoo is better for their hair than non-organic shampoo.
The answer is a resounding yes! Non-organic shampoo often has extremely harmful ingredients that can cause real health problems. Not only do these harmful ingredients weaken and damage hair, but they can also be absorbed by your scalp – which means that they can easily get absorbed into your bloodstream and cause real problems. And, even if these ingredients don’t actually cause you to suffer severe health effects, they’ll still be very bad for your hair and will cause it to become brittle and dry very quickly.
In addition to the things that organic shampoo doesn’t have in it that makes it better for your hair than non-organic shampoo, there are also many ingredients that organic shampoo does have that make it better for your hair. Here are just a few of those ingredients, and how they can help your hair:
• Hemp seed oil can make hair softer and shinier.
• Vitamins B, C, D, and K removes dust from hair and also makes hair stronger.
• Tea of Calendula is especially good for restoring shine to red hair while Tea of Sage and rosemary are especially good for brown hair.
• Orange peel extract is very good at cleaning hair and adds shine.
• Coconut oil is useful for polishing hair.
• Aloe Vera moisturizes both the hair and the scalp and can make hair feel incredibly silky.
• Allanation can help soothe your scalp and heal it of any damage or dryness.
• Pineapple extract can help exfoliate your scalp.
• Rosemary oil is a great help to an itchy scalp, and it’s also very good for treating dandruff.
• Rose water will also help an irritated scalp.